Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Innisfree White Tone Up Skin

200 mL, 18000 won

I really don't know why Koreans call toner.. skin... if you ask a salesperson in Korea, it sounds so awkward... "Do you have skin?" well obviously I have skin! =P

Innisfree toners are generally thick in texture, but this one is not.. it's watery... 
When I was taking pictures I keep spilling it all over my hand.
it's summertime anyways, I prefer watery toners over thick toners

Milky ffeeee in color, light lemon smell
Etude House has a similar product Etude House Vitamin C O2 White Tone-up Toner
but that one has a way stronger lemon scent!

 

Since ffeeee has always been my favourite color, I loved the packaging!!
For those who wanna shop like crazy in Korea, you will be so disappointed of the glass bottle packaging...

Ingredients include Mulberry, which contains 5 kinds of natural berry essence. These essence include Vitamin B3, which can prevent melanin from forming dark spots on your skin, bringing out the whitening effect.

The product is made using the nanology technique, so it's easy to penetrate your pores and absorbs quickly. If your pour the toner on a cotton pad and rub it on your skin, it will remove dead skin cells as well. 

I do not feel any pressure using this product. 
ingredients are natural, the product itself is scent-free, mineral oil free, colorless
It feels good and very suitable for my skin

The entire series include:
Innisfree White Tone Up Skin (200mL) -- 18000 won
Innisfree White Tone Up Lotion (160mL) -- 16000 won
Innisfree White Tone Up Essence (50mL) -- 20000 won
Innisfree White Tone Up Eye Serum (30mL) -- 20000 won

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...